Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Star Struck

Dear bloggers:
Okay, so here's the deal.
I met my first famous person...s.

ALL AMERICAN REJECTS!!

Believe it bloggers.
Hayley and I were just sitting there on the train to Amsterdam and this rowdy group of twenty-somethings boarded the train.
About twenty minutes until Amsterdam I started to get suspicious of these boys who I suspected was a band of some sort.
One of the cuter guys was walking by and asked if we were Americans.
"Yes." said we.
"Celebrate it." Said he.

It was in that moment that I realized who he was: Tyson Ritter!
WHAT?!?!?!
I wasn't sure it was him, but I suspected.
On the way out of the train there was a hold up and I asked one of the guys {who is actually named: Nick Wheeler} if they were a band. He said yes and I stupidly stopped there.
But after further investigation we now have proof.

Visit this website if you don't know who I'm talking about: http://www.allamericanrejects.com/home.asp



Hayley and I can not believe how star struck we are.
More details when I get back.
Love you guys--Rachel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to see who they were on-line. Not impressed. Do they play something I like? But it was pretty cool.(Have you seen William yet)?

linnea said...

i just cannot believe this...


SO COOL!


can i live here?