Sunday, April 22, 2007

Vihn

In Germany. W00T

13 days away from my puppy *weeps*
Mom says she waits outside my door in the morning.
Now how sad is that?
I nearly broke down in tears =]

I've done so much I can't write it all.
Been to Paris.
AMZING.
I love it so much.
The Eiffle tower was everything wonderful you've ever heard about it and more!
I felt as if I were on top of the world. And yes, I have been on top of taller structures.
But something about it, the time, the place, the idea made it so much better.
So much more real and romantic...
{Romantic: marked by the imaginative or emotional appeal of what is heroic, adventurous, remote, mysterious, or idealized}

So next favorite: Varseille. I would have be-headed somebody for this paradise too!
The house is gorgeous, but the grounds are truly the prize!
Hayley, Ellaine, Torie, and I had a french picnic there on the lawn.
Wine, cheese, apples, baquette {LOTS of it}, and darkk chocolate dessert.

I had my first frozen Margarita in public. I am so proud.
I like drinking alcohol in public. Yes, yes, I do.
It is freeing and I am not afraid to admit it.
Not the alcohol that's freeing, but the privilage.


Had Spagetti Ice cream here in Germany. It was so strange and GOOD.
It is vanilla ice cream strained to look like spagetti. Topped with strawberry sauce and mounded atop real whipped cream. Oh yeah! And grated white chocolate ontop to look like cheese =]
It was fabulous.
I took a picture so I can show you when I get home.

{Pictures are impossible to load here. Sorry}

Oh. We ate in the ruins of a castle today!
There is a restaurant there.
I had snitzel {sp?}
You know, like snitzel and noodles {the song}
It is a thin slice of meat {most any kind} breaded and fried.
It was devine!
I also had a salad with some sort of yogurt dressing. It was different. Not bad =]

Love you peoples!~
KISS--Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll have to put you in detox when you get home!
You're just like Ben-it is all about the food!
Miss you!-mom
Ruff!-Flossie


can i live here?