Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Birthday

DSC00652
Me and Mrs. Rasamoulie {who I lovingly call 'Mrs. Ras'} at the airport before I left.
She said I took their sunshine with me =]

DSC00653
Hayley and me. Our last moments together.
She didn't remember it was my birthday until the airport and she needed the date for a form =]

DSC00661
On the plane.

DSC00663
Not happy about the 5 year olds kicking my seat and the two screaming babies in front of me.

b86822679
Anna and me at the airport. My first dozen roses =]
I'm so glad she came! I thought is was going to be just my mom.
I love surprises!

DSC00667
DSC00668
DSC00669
DSC00670
Surprise visit to Faith.
How it was decided:
Mom: "There's the exit for college park."
Anna & Rachel: "Oh yeah."
Mom: "Wouldn't it be cool to surprise her?"
Anna & Rachel: "Oh yeah! Do it, do it!"
Mom: -swerves quickly {double the speed limit} thru several lanes onto exit-

Ate at Applebees and then headed to Coldstone.
Not a bad birthday =]

DSC00671
Me and my pup.
Movie meeting =]

No comments:


can i live here?