That was so sad...I'll be praying for you over here even while you're sleeping...so HOPEFULLY you'll sleep in tomorrow! Or at least not wake up in pain.You sure look cute even in so much pain...
I think this was yesterday (Wednesday?) but anyway, I am and will be praying for you! I hope Anna is being a help and support to you, and I hope today (Thursday) is a better day than yesterday! We love you!
Come visit us some time. :) Or I should come down again when I am not cleaning all day.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was so sad...
I'll be praying for you over here even while you're sleeping...so HOPEFULLY you'll sleep in tomorrow! Or at least not wake up in pain.
You sure look cute even in so much pain...
I think this was yesterday (Wednesday?) but anyway, I am and will be praying for you! I hope Anna is being a help and support to you, and I hope today (Thursday) is a better day than yesterday! We love you!
Come visit us some time. :) Or I should come down again when I am not cleaning all day.
Post a Comment