Hey everyone! I have made a few short videos that record my wisdom teeth experience. Here is the first one. More will follow, and please remember to pray for me! Thanks {By The Way: I made a mistake in the date. It was actually June 5th when this was recorded}
I have been and will continue to be praying for you! Also, tell your mom if you get the chance that I sent her an email forwarded from Sarah. Thanks. Love you!
I don't know WHY that says from Luke--it is from me, SUE Harr! Oh, my word, what a weird happening. Oh, my word! I don't know if I should mention this to Luke--UGH! I guess he never signed out... Technology and me = disaster! Anyway, I, Sue, am praying for you and love you.
Ha ha! I thought this was a sign of the apocalypse! Luke saying he loved me? What in the world?! Ha ha, thanks Mrs. Harr, I love you too =] And thanks for the prayers!
3 comments:
I have been and will continue to be praying for you! Also, tell your mom if you get the chance that I sent her an email forwarded from Sarah. Thanks. Love you!
I don't know WHY that says from Luke--it is from me, SUE Harr! Oh, my word, what a weird happening. Oh, my word! I don't know if I should mention this to Luke--UGH! I guess he never signed out... Technology and me = disaster! Anyway, I, Sue, am praying for you and love you.
Ha ha! I thought this was a sign of the apocalypse! Luke saying he loved me? What in the world?! Ha ha, thanks Mrs. Harr, I love you too =]
And thanks for the prayers!
Post a Comment