however, she is now subject to nickname's (Miss Piggy), chants&faces (oink oink *piggy face*), and, our personal favorite, rhymes (this little piggy went to the market, this little piggy came to our dorm and got Jena sick).
I used a whole can of Lysol spraying down our room. haha, thankfully Casey and I remained swine free.
_____________________________________________
Side Note: We are detripling. Casey will now be rooming with are lovely suitemate, Maura.
Also, I will be trying to post a quote by Casey once a week. Cause they are so amusing sometimes!
Casey Quote: "Oh no! My hair is too awesome for my hairband!"

2 comments:
That PEEP looked like it was a carrier of swine flu!
Cool rooming plan-do you still remain suite mates or does housing move you around?
The peep is a ghost peep :)
and no, unfortunately the girl Maura is currently rooming with won't leave. and we can't force her, even though it's four to one. it's terrible, but there's nothing we can do about it.
Maura and Casey will probably still be in our tower, just not right next door :(
Post a Comment