Unbelieveable. Most of these people are going to be shocked to see their own separation from God on the day they die! Don't we have bigger issues to worry about in this country than a 75 year old cross?
Yes. I have been reading about once a week thanks to your advice, mom. I wasn't really surprised though, nor was i surprised that Obama got a Noble Peace Prize. So stupid. What did he do?
3 comments:
Glad you're reading the news.
Yup. I agree; especially considering ALL the war memorials that have a cross.
Unbelieveable. Most of these people are going to be shocked to see their own separation from God on the day they die! Don't we have bigger issues to worry about in this country than a 75 year old cross?
Yes. I have been reading about once a week thanks to your advice, mom.
I wasn't really surprised though, nor was i surprised that Obama got a Noble Peace Prize. So stupid. What did he do?
Post a Comment