Friday, May 09, 2008

Dying. Figuratively

Sin stricken humanity.
My body is weak.
My mind is weak.
My will is weak.
My heart is weak.
My words are weak.

Are you getting the general idea?

For (roughly) fourteen days my body has been cursed with sleepless nights and nauseous days.
I have struggled with sleeping at nights for over two years. Sometimes it gets better for a while and then it falls back into this dark pattern.
The nausea, however, is new.
There have been several theories, thus far:
1) My sufferings are a direct reaction to my dairy allergy. (Theory is nearly scratched out because of my habitual avoidance of named product)
2) Because of my short stature there is not a lot of space "for [my] guts" (quoting my mother) and, therefore, I am suffering from early reflux.
3) I suffer from anxiety.

In any case, I am EXHAUSTED. I know my English teachers would be appalled to see me using capital letters instead of adjectives to express my emotion, but it truly in necessary.

So these are the theories. We (meaning my parents and I) are in the process of testing each one carefully.
Any you would like to add?

1 comment:

Sue said...

nothing to add, except i have been and will continue to be praying for you! love you


can i live here?