Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thought vs. Action

So I was originally going to post a ridiculously long post about mushrooms.
How as a child (two months ago) they were gross and slimy and the idea of eating fungus was not appealing. The idea of eating a fungus is STILL not appealing, however, I have acquired a taste for there pungent flavor and spongy texture.

But I am tired and want to go to bed. Plus I want to watch Rebbecca with AnnaP......ugh...life is weird.

7 comments:

anna grace said...

Mushrooms don't taste like much.

I agree, grammar is pretty stinkin' important.

Anonymous said...

Used to fell the same way about 'shrooms. But they add a little something to everything they're in- an earthy flavor and a squeakiness under your teeth.

Anna P said...

I'm still not a fan a personally won't add them to whatever I'm eating, I won't pick them out if they are served to me though.

What is Rebbecca?

Anonymous said...

A great movie with Lawrence Olivier and Joan Fontaine.

Rachel Taylor said...

Yup. I watched it without you. It was good =] And creeeppy..but it doesn't matter because scary things don't phase you anyways

Sue said...

It's a favorite book-and movie-of mine. I need to reread the book!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

can i live here?