Saturday, March 08, 2008

11:11

ATTENTION ANNA P!!!!!!!!!

I cannot view your blog.
-Therefore, I cannot see if you are alive.
-Therefore, I cannot comment about your alive----ness.
-Therefore, we are both missing giant chunks of our lives.


Join the campaign and fight for Rachel to be invited to Anna's blog!

4 comments:

ukrainiac said...

She is no longer permitted to blog, sad as that is, for security reasons. BUT she could probably be a GUEST blogger on someone else's blog -- so who wants Anna to write about her life...and have it posted around the blogosphere?? Glad to know that other folks are missing her!

Rachel Taylor said...

I would most certainly allow her on my blog to post! Just let her know. Tell her to give me a message via facebook or something

ukrainiac said...

I haven't seen her on facebook either, though she DOES comment on my blog...

Anna P said...

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel.

I would be honored to be allowed to blog with you. :) Find out how that would work and let me know.


can i live here?