
Ms. Kate (Annie and Emma's mama) calls them my British fringe =] Ha ha. She came up to me today in church and explained that they weren't the cute little American girl bangs, but more European British fringe. ha ha. Which made me feel relieved. I asked Emily C. if when she first saw them if she wanted to pat me on the head and hand me a giant lollipop. She said no :)
Although, I think when I put my hair up they still look a little juvenile. So I need to run out and get some clips.
Love, love--Rachel

7 comments:
girlfriend, i'm LOVIN the haircut. since you (and ben) have dream hair you can sport ANY HAIR CUT YOU DAMN (i mean darn..) WELL PLEASE!!!
;-)
anyways . .. . .. i love you!
rach i love the hair! you look super cute and hip!
I think the hair cut fits you very well. It looks good. (:
I like your bangs. I guess they can't be pop culture anymore then. haha. :) *hug hug* And I thought you looked pretty spiffy with pink hand warmers.
Post a Comment