Maybe more to come..I haven't decided yet.
At Red Lobster
Crowning the Birthday Princess

This is Sarah and Emily. Emily came all the way from VA on a bus to be there.
Me and Mandy. Mandy didn't know it was a dress up party. She forgot her dress! Ha ha! But the hostess had a spare...weird, huh?
Left-Right: Katlynne, Sarah S.{photographer}, Mandy {in dress}, Emily C., Me, Ally, Elizabeth, Anna {I got many comments that I looked like a brunnet, much smarter version of Marlyn Monroe! Weird...}
Sarah S. thought I should have my own photo shoot. There are more, but....this isn't about me. It's about Mackenzee! Speaking of which....
Mackenzee was sporting the dream dress of every true little girl. If you have been a little girl, you have wanted this dress.
Or perhaps you were one of the lucky few who had one. It twirls so majestically and when you sit you want everyone to come and sit on your dress like you were going to tell them a story!
Sarah and Sarah. Both looking adorable!
...the best of friends... { DJ Pip Sunset and Hostess =D }
LOOK! A gaggle of girls!
Pump up the jam! A little more get the party going on the dance floor!WALLAH'!! {my scar!}{I LOVE Madeline!}{AND Ellois!}

No comments:
Post a Comment